tec4U-Solutions GmbH https://www.tec4u-solutions.com is a leading European provider of consulting and operational support in the field of sustainable product design. We train, design processes and offer software solutions including accompanying services. We work in modern offices or home office and are active in the largest European projects to help shape a sustainable future.
As part of the further development of our software in the context of the Ecodesign Regulation, we are now looking for a student who would like to work on the topic of “Product-related carbon footprint accounting” in his or her master’s thesis.
The questions and tasks to be addressed in the master’s thesis are:
- Determination of the CO2 footprint relevant parameters related to a product, based on:
- the results of the Catena-X project (tec4U-Solutions is a member of Catena-X)
- processes / software tools established on the market
- Clustering of product areas and description according to their specific requirements for product-related carbon footprint accounting
- Description of a process or logic for product-related carbon footprint accounting.
- Creation of use cases that will serve as a basis for implementing the description of product-related carbon footprint accounting in software terms in DataCross https://data-cross.de.
The work will be carried out in close cooperation with our Legal Compliance and Strategic Product Development team. In addition to a monthly expense allowance, you will receive a graduation bonus upon successful completion of the work. Furthermore, subsequent employment at tec4U-Solutions GmbH is also possible.
In the tec4U-Solutions team you are part of a larger sustainability idea! Do you also want to be part of a better environment? Then apply with us via email at:
Any questions? Please contact:
Mr. Stefan Nieser, Phone: +49 681 92564-120